• 58th Venice Biennal - Korean Pavilion. May 11-Nov. 24, 2019. Curator: Hyunjin Kim. Commissioner: ARKO. Exhibiting artists: Hwayeon Nam, siren eun-young jung, Jane Jin Kaisen.
• Times Art Center Berlin (Germany), Neither black/red/yellow nor woman, Sept. 28, 2019-Jan 11, 2020. Group exhibition.
• Kunsthal Charlottenborg (Denmark), June 12-Aug. 9, 2020 Solo exhibition
• Korean Cultural Center (Germany), Sept.17 - Nov. 21, 2020. Solo exhibition.
• Art Sonje Center (Korea), Spring 2021, Solo exhibition
• SeMA Nam Seoul Museum of Art, Zero Gravity World, March 1- May 26, 2018. Exhibiting artists: Ahmet Öğüt, Yao Jui-Chung, William Kentridge, Nguyễn Trihn Thi, Jane Jin Kaisen, Hikaru Fujii.
• CAMP / Center for Art on Migration Politics, Decolonizing Appearance, Copenhagen, Denmark, September 21, 2018 - March 30, 2019. Guest curated by Nicholas Mirzoeff.
• La Panacée EPCC MoCo Montpelier Contemporain, Auditorium La Panacée-Moco, film screening of The Woman, The Orphan, and The Tiger, as part of the exhibition Haegue Yang, Traversée Chronotopique,
• 10th DMZ International Documentary Film Festival, September 18, 2018. Lecture and screening of Tale of One or Many Mountains (2017), Reiterations of Dissent (2011/16), The Woman, The Orphan, and The Tiger (2010), and Tracing Trades (2006) as part of the screening program Reconciliation and Coexistence in Contact Zones.
• Culture Station Seoul 284 (South Korea), The Gaesong Industrial Zone, July 6- September 2, 2018. Curated by Carey Park.
• Seoul International NewMedia Festival, Seoul Art Cinema, Space 41 Counter Memory & Reconstruction of Body Movement. August 15-24, 2018. Exhibiting artists: 김소영, 양아치, 임덕윤, 홍이현숙, 흑표범, Jane Jin Kaisen, Trinh Minh-ha, 권효, 박종필, 변영주, Harun Farocki, Patricio Guzman, Marcel Ophuls, Taiki Sakpisi, Chulayarnnon Siriphol, Nguyen Trinh Thi, John Torres 외 다수.
• Museum Ludwig, Cologne (Germany). Screening of The Woman, The Orphan, and The Tiger and Strange Meetings as part of the film program Voices of Dispersion conceived by Haegue Yang, May 28, 2018.
• National Museum of Contemporary Korean History (South Korea), Jeju 4.3 is Now Our History, March 30 - June 6, 2018. Curated by Lim Jongeun
• Jeju Museum of Art (South Korea), Post Trauma: The Special Exhibition of the 70th anniversary of the Jeju April 3rd Massacre, March 31-June 24, 2018. Curated by Chang Jeong Ryeol.
• ArtSpace IAa Gallery & Artspace C, Jeju City (South Korea), Forged from Collective Memory, April 3-29, 2018. Curated by An Hyekyoung
• 68th Berlin International Film Festival (Germany), Forum Expanded: A Mechanism Capable of Changing Itself, February 15-25, 2018.
• Seoul Museum of Art (South Korea) Border 155, December 5, 2017-March 5, 2018. Curated by Sorock Jeon and Yoojung Oh.
• 1st Anren Biennale (China) Crossroads, October 28, 2017-February 28, 2018. Ning Liang Old Factory, Anre, Chengdu, Sichuan Province. Curated by Liu Ding and Carol Lu Yinghua, part of The Phantom Modern curated by Yongwoo Lee.
• The First Jeju Biennale 2017 (South Korea), September 2nd - December 3rd, 2017. Venues: Jeju Museum of Art. Director: Gim Jungi, Curators: Jiyon Kim, Sangmi Rhee, exhibition coordinator: Suzy Park.
• Biennial ASAB: Tiempos Migratorios (Columbia), November 9-December 8, 2017. Universidad Distrital Francisco Jose de Caldas. Curated by Pedro Pablo Gomez Moreno and Dalida Maria Benfield.
•ARTos Foundation (Cypres), Does EU exist? V2.0, November 15 - 22, 2017. Artists: JeannoGaussi, Khaled Barakeh, Marcus Vergette, Jane Jin Kaisen, Wouter Osterholt, Theodoulos Gregoriou, Tony Maslic, Achilleas Kentonis, Stefanos Kouratzis, Nicos Philippou, Marilena Zackheos, Vasilis Vasiliou.
• Art Center at the Jim Thompson House, Bangkok, (Thailand) Soil and Stones, Souls and Songs, July 15-October 31, 2017. Traveling group exhibition. Curated by Cosmin Costinas and Inti Guerrero with case studies curated by Yongwoo Lee, Qu Chang, and Simon Soon.
• Four Boxes Gallery, Krabbesholm Hojskole (Denmark), The Promise and Compromise of Translation, September 21-October 15, 2017. Group exhibition curated by Callum Marshall Ross. Participating artists: Maj Hasager, Saskia Holmkvist, Toril Johannessen, Jane Jin Kaisen, Rani Nair, Meriç Algün Ringborg.
• Asia Culture Center, Gwangju (South Korea), Interrupted Survey: Fractured Modern Mythologies, Sept. 4, 2015 - Sept. 3, 2017 (group exhibition). Curator: Anselm Franke. Assistant curator: Heidi Ballet. Exhibiting artists: Yin-Ju Chen, The Otolith Group, Angela Melitopoulos & Angela Anderson, James T. Hong, Jane Jin Kaisen, Trinh T. Minh-ha, Ho Tzu Nyen.
• Haus der Kulturen der Welt (Germany), 2 or 3 Tigers, April 20 - July 3, 2017 (group exhibition). Participating artists: Ho Tzy Nyen, James T. Hong, Hsu Chia-wei, IM Heung-Soon, Jane Jin Kaisen & Guston Sondin-Kung, Minouk Lim, Park Chan-Kyong, Yuichiro Tamura. Curated by Anselm Franke and Hyunjin Kim.
• 2nd Changjiang International Photography and Video Biennale (China), 27 April - 28 July, 2017, Changjiang Museum of Contemporary Art in Chongqing, China. Curated by Bisi Silva.
• Yangjiri Artist Residency (South Korea), June, 2017. Hosted by the REAL DMZ PROJECT.
• ParaSite (Hong Kong), Soil and Stones, Souls and Songs, March 18- June 11, 2017 (group exhibition). Curated by Cosmin Costinas and Inti Guerrero. Part of the research case study Phantom Modern curated by Yongwoo Lee.
• Kunsthal Aarhus (DK), The Time Share Project - The Real DMZ Project: The Aarhus. Edition (DK), Group exhibition and symposium, March 31-April 8, 2017. Curated by Trine Friis Sørensen / Sunjung Kim
• Enclave (UK), Screening and launch of "Melancholia" - Archipelago Journal #4, March 31, 2017.
• Fotografisk Center (Denmark), Nordic Delights, Jan. 14 - March 5, 2017 (group exhibition). Curators: Marianne Hultman, Kristine Kern, Anna-Kaisa Rastenberger.
• University of California San Diego: Artist talk & Lecture and film screening: The Woman, The Orphan, and The Tiger & Reiterations of Dissent, Feb. 9-10, 2017. Transnational Korean Studies Program / Department of Art. Introduction: Erica Cho, discussants: Patty Ahn, Mina Ahn.
• Glasmoog Raum Für Kunst & Diskurs Köln (Germany), House of Memories: Queer and Postcolonial Approaches to the Past, Jan. 13-21, 2017 exhibition. With Yael Bartana, Larissa Sansour/Søren Lind, Jane Jin Kaisen. Concept: Anja Michaelsen & Karin Michalski.
• MCAD - Museum of Contemporary Art and Design (Philippines) Soil and Stones, Souls and Songs, Sept. 6-Dec. 4, 2016 (group exhibition). Curated by Cosmin Costinas and Inti Guerrero. Part of the research case study Phantom Modern curated by Yongwoo Lee.
• Critical Distance Centre for Curators (Canada), Crossing the Line: Contemporary Art from Denmark, Nov. 5- Dec. 11, 2016 (group exhibition).
• Art Sonje Center (South Korea) Borderlands for the Peaceful Co-existence in Korea and Beyond (conference) as part of REAL DMZ PROJECT, organized by Shinhan University, Nov. 10-12, 2016.
• Inter-Asia Biennale Forum (South Korea), Inter-Asia and the other Worlds: Wild Connectivity, on the occasion of the finisage of the 11th Gwangju Biennale, Nov. 4-6.
• Korea National University of Arts, (South Korea), Nov. 3, Trans Asia Screen Culture Institute 2016 Forum: Re:Tracing Trans: Others in Translation.
• Feminism Video Artivist Biennale 2016 (South Korea), Screening, Nov. 2, Korea Film Archive
• Kalmar Konstmuseum (Sweden), Nordic Delights, Oct. 1 - Nov. 20 (group exhibition).