• National Museum of Contemporary Korean History (South Korea), Jeju 4.3 is Now Our History, March 30 - June 6, 2018. Curated by Lim Jongeun
• Jeju Museum of Art (South Korea), Post Trauma: The Special Exhibition of the 70th anniversary of the Jeju April 3rd Massacre, March 31-June 24, 2018. Curated by Chang Jeong Ryeol.
• ArtSpace IAa Gallery & Artspace C, Jeju City (South Korea), Forged from Colletive Memory, April 3-29, 2018. Curated by An Hyekyoung
• 68th Berlin International Film Festival (Germany), Forum Expanded: A Mechanism Capable of Changing Itself, February 15-25, 2018.
• Seoul Museum of Art (South Korea) Border 155, December 5, 2017-March 5, 2018. Curated by Sorock Jeon and Yoojung Oh.
• 1st Anren Biennale (China) Crossroads, October 28, 2017-February 28, 2018. Ning Liang Old Factory, Anre, Chengdu, Sichuan Province. Curated by Liu Ding and Carol Lu Yinghua, part of The Phantom Modern curated by Yongwoo Lee.
• The First Jeju Biennale 2017 (South Korea), September 2nd - December 3rd, 2017. Venues: Jeju Museum of Art. Director: Gim Jungi, Curators: Jiyon Kim, Sangmi Rhee, exhibition coordinator: Suzy Park.
• Biennial ASAB: Tiempos Migratorios (Columbia), November 9-December 8, 2017. Universidad Distrital Francisco Jose de Caldas. Curated by Pedro Pablo Gomez Moreno and Dalida Maria Benfield.
•ARTos Foundation (Cypres), Does EU exist? V2.0, November 15 - 22, 2017. Artists: JeannoGaussi, Khaled Barakeh, Marcus Vergette, Jane Jin Kaisen, Wouter Osterholt, Theodoulos Gregoriou, Tony Maslic, Achilleas Kentonis, Stefanos Kouratzis, Nicos Philippou, Marilena Zackheos, Vasilis Vasiliou.
• Art Center at the Jim Thompson House, Bangkok, (Thailand) Soil and Stones, Souls and Songs, July 15-October 31, 2017. Traveling group exhibition. Curated by Cosmin Costinas and Inti Guerrero with case studies curated by Yongwoo Lee, Qu Chang, and Simon Soon. Participating artists: Tarek Atoui, Mariana Castillo Deball, Jimmie Durham, Sulaiman Esa, Edgar Fernandez, Meschac Gaba, Simryn Gill, Ion Grigorescu, Taloi Havini, Ho Siu-Kee, James T. Hong, Hong Kong Farm, Peter Kennedy & John Hughes, Jane Jin Kaisen, Kyungman Kim, Soyoung Kim/Jeong Kim, Ocean Leung, Li Binyuan, Li Ran, José Maceda, Prabhakar Pachpute, Pratchaya Phinthong, Redza Piyadasa, Rho Jae Oon, Reetu Sattar, Shitamichi Motoyuki, Chulayarnnon Siriphol, Walter Smetak, Sutthirat Supaparinya, Trương Công Tùng, Haegue Yang, Trevor Yeung, Tuguldur Yondonjamts
• Seoul Museum of Art (South Korea) Asian Diva: the Muse and the Monster, July 14-October 9, 2017. Group exhibition. Artists: Arahmaiani (Indonesia), Dinh Q. Lê (Vietnam), Jane Jin Kaisen (Denmark), Kim Soyoung (Korea), Ngoc Nau (Vietnam), Park Chan-kyong (Korea), Rho Jae Oon (Korea), siren eun young jung (Korea), Soon-Mi Yoo (US / Korea), Yoshiko Shimada (Japan) and Korean Geometric Abstract & Experimental Artists in the late 60's, such as Byon Yeongwon, Choi Sangchul, Chun Kyung-ja, Ha chonghyun, Han Mook, Kim Han, Kim Ku-lim, Park Seo Bo, Ree Seung Jio, Song Burn-soo, Sung Neungkyung. Curated by Yongwoo Lee and Eunjin Regina Shin.
• Four Boxes Gallery, Krabbesholm Hojskole (Denmark), The Promise and Compromise of Translation, September 21-October 15, 2017. Group exhibition curated by Callum Marshall Ross. Participating artists: Maj Hasager, Saskia Holmkvist, Toril Johannessen, Jane Jin Kaisen, Rani Nair, Meriç Algün Ringborg.
• Asia Culture Center, Gwangju (South Korea), Interrupted Survey: Fractured Modern Mythologies, Sept. 4, 2015 - Sept. 3, 2017 (group exhibition). Curator: Anselm Franke. Assistant curator: Heidi Ballet. Exhibiting artists: Yin-Ju Chen, The Otolith Group, Angela Melitopoulos & Angela Anderson, James T. Hong, Jane Jin Kaisen, Trinh T. Minh-ha, Ho Tzu Nyen.
• Haus der Kulturen der Welt (Germany), 2 or 3 Tigers, April 20 - July 3, 2017 (group exhibition). Participating artists: Ho Tzy Nyen, James T. Hong, Hsu Chia-wei, IM Heung-Soon, Jane Jin Kaisen & Guston Sondin-Kung, Minouk Lim, Park Chan-Kyong, Yuichiro Tamura. Curated by Anselm Franke and Hyunjin Kim.
• Finnish Museum of Photography (Finland), Nordic Delights, 17 May - 13 August, 2017. (group exhibition). Participating artists: Dejan Antonijević, Nermin Duraković, Michelle Eistrup, Behzad Farazollahi, Anawana Haloba, Sasha Huber, Henrik Lund Jørgensen, Jane Jin Kaisen, Lilibeth Cuenca Rasmussen, Bita Razavi, Bella Rune, Adolfo Vera, Nita Vera, Carla Zaccagnini. An exhibition organized in collaboration between Oslo Kunstforening, Fotografisk Center, Copenhagen, The Finnish Museum of Photography, Helsinki and Kalmar Konstmuseum, Sweden. Curators: Marianne Hultman, Kristine Kern, Anna-Kaisa Rastenberger.
• 2nd Changjiang International Photography and Video Biennale (China), 27 April - 28 July, 2017, Changjiang Museum of Contemporary Art in Chongqing, China. Curated by Bisi Silva.
• Yangjiri Artist Residency (South Korea), June, 2017. Hosted by the REAL DMZ PROJECT.
• ParaSite (Hong Kong), Soil and Stones, Souls and Songs, March 18- June 11, 2017 (group exhibition). Participating artists: Pio Abad, Tarek Atoui, Sammy Balogi, Mariana Castillo Deball, Kawayan de Guia, Jimmie Durham, Sulaiman Esa, Josh Faught, Edgar Fernandez, Meschac Gaba, Simryn Gill, Sheela Gowda, Ion Grigorescu, Taloi Havini, He Xiangyu, Ho Siu-Kee, James T. Hong, Peter Kennedy & John Hughes, Jane Jin Kaisen, Kyungman Kim, Soyoung Kim/Jeong Kim, Ocean Leung, Li Binyuan, Li Ran, José Maceda, Prabhakar Pachpute, Pratchaya Phinthong, Redza Piyadasa, Rho Jae Oon, Reetu Sattar, Shitamichi Motoyuki, Chulayarnnon Siriphol, Walter Smetak, Valerie Snobeck, So Wai Lam, Trương Công Tùng, Wong Gongxin, Haegue Yang, Trevor Yeung, Tuguldur Yondonjamts, Dominique Zinkpe, curated by Cosmin Costinas and Inti Guerrero. Part of the research case study Phantom Modern curated by Yongwoo Lee.
• Kunsthal Aarhus (DK), The Time Share Project - The Real DMZ Project: The Aarhus. Edition (DK), Group exhibition and symposium, March 31-April 8, 2017. Curated by Trine Friis Sørensen / Sunjung Kim, Eunha Lee, Eunkyung Lee, Kate Hwajung Choi. Participants: Alex Taek-Gwang Lee (KR), Chan Sook Choi (KR), Frederikke Hansen (DK), Hayoun Kwon (KR), Jane Jin Kaisen (DK), Jens Haaning (DK), Keith B. Wagner (US), Kyung-Jin Zoh (KR), Kyungah Ham (KR), Mark Lewis (CA), Onejoon Che (KR), Seong Woo Back (KR), Yang Ah Ham (KR), Youngho Nam (KR).
• Enclave (UK), Screening and launch of "Melancholia" - Archipelago Journal #4, March 31, 2017.
• Fotografisk Center (Denmark), Nordic Delights, Jan. 14 - March 5, 2017 (group exhibition). Curators: Marianne Hultman, Kristine Kern, Anna-Kaisa Rastenberger.
• 68 Art Institute (Denmark) Rough Trade, Feb. 3 - March 4, 2017 (group exhibition). Participating artists: Jens Haaning, Camille Turner and Camal Pirbhai, Stine Marie Jacobsen, Anitra Hamilton, Jane Jin Kaisen. Curated by Earl Miller.
• New York University (USA) Film Screening: Reiterations of Dissent, Feb. 13, 2017. Discussant: Yongwoo Lee.
• University of California San Diego: Artist talk & Lecture and film screening: The Woman, The Orphan, and The Tiger & Reiterations of Dissent, Feb. 9-10, 2017. Transnational Korean Studies Program / Department of Art. Introduction: Erica Cho, discussants: Patty Ahn, Mina Ahn.
• Glasmoog Raum Für Kunst & Diskurs Köln (Germany), House of Memories: Queer and Postcolonial Approaches to the Past, Jan. 13-21, 2017 exhibition. With Yael Bartana, Larissa Sansour/Søren Lind, Jane Jin Kaisen. Concept: Anja Michaelsen & Karin Michalski.
• MCAD - Museum of Contemporary Art and Design (Philippines) Soil and Stones, Souls and Songs, Sept. 6-Dec. 4, 2016 (group exhibition). Curated by Cosmin Costinas and Inti Guerrero. Part of the research case study Phantom Modern curated by Yongwoo Lee.
• Critical Distance Centre for Curators (Canada), Crossing the Line: Contemporary Art from Denmark, Nov. 5- Dec. 11, 2016 (group exhibition).
• Art Sonje Center (South Korea) Borderlands for the Peaceful Co-existence in Korea and Beyond (conference) as part of REAL DMZ PROJECT, organized by Shinhan University, Nov. 10-12, 2016.
• Inter-Asia Biennale Forum (South Korea), Inter-Asia and the other Worlds: Wild Connectivity, on the occasion of the finisage of the 11th Gwangju Biennale, Nov. 4-6.
• Korea National University of Arts, (South Korea), Nov. 3, Trans Asia Screen Culture Institute 2016 Forum: Re:Tracing Trans: Others in Translation.
• Feminism Video Artivist Biennale 2016 (South Korea), Screening, Nov. 2, Korea Film Archive
• Kalmar Konstmuseum (Sweden), Nordic Delights, Oct. 1 - Nov. 20 (group exhibition).